Coffee Can't Keep You Awake? Try Rhodiola

I have always been a skeptic when it comes to herbal supplements. However, when my co-worker insisted that I try Rhodiola, I decided to give it a shot. Rhodiola works on fatigue, stress, and mental health. To my surprise, it worked! After a few hours of working away, I was reminded about the pill and realized that it really works. I was alert but not jittery, my memory functioned all day with minimal memory loss, and the best part? My mid-day drowsy time....gone! To my excitement I rushed over to Whole Foods and picked up a bottle. I have been taking one every morning with my coffee ever since.

If you struggle with fatigue while at work, I highly recommend Rhodiola. I prefer and have been using New Chapter Force 100 but there are other brands out there. Since other brands may work differently, I can only confirm for New Chapter that it works.

New Chapter Products