CHI Hair Products

With limited time and products, I had to find creative ways to get myself ready for a wedding and the reception. Luckily, one of the few items I has around were the CHI products, hair iron, spray, olive shampoo, olive conditioner and nail polish. Overall verdict - B+.

The iron was definitely an A++. LOVED IT and in fact this was the saviour of the day. I was amazed at how quickly it heated up to temperature. In fact, there is a feature on the one I have that allows you to designate the temperature of your choice. This was perfect for my quality of hair since it's on the fine side and quickly to burn if I do it wrong.

The volume hair spray is on the sticky side and reminds me of the Aqua Net chemical mix version. Olive shampoo and conditioner are good to use from time to time but really nothing I can rave about. Redken for my kind of hair still works much better and has it beat.

Nail polish products, yes folks, CHI has nail polish and they are wonderful products! In this area, surprisingly the nail polish lasts and has little to no breakage in the coating if you keep it on for a week or so. I found OPI to be a great nail polish product and I can safely say that CHI can definitely give it a run for it's money.