Age Loc - Nu Skin Feedback


It's been about a month since I started the Age Loc treatments. I found it to be a mixed review for myself. I like it for the most part but found it's impact on my face to be different from curing the wrinkles.

First off, I have expression lines not wrinkles...yet. My purpose of using this little gadget was to discover a way to reduce the expression lines around my eyes when I smile. To be honest, it worked in that arena minimally. I still had the expression lines just one notch different - for the better of course. Now would anyone have noticed this difference other myself....not really.

As for other folks that have used it, unless I'm analyzing their wrinkles under a magnifying lens, I honestly can't tell the difference. But that could be just me.

Now on a more positive note about this product, I've noticed a healthier and more vibrant glow about my complexion. If there is anything worth buying this product it's for that glow. I can't explain it but simply put, you gain a more polished complexion after it's use and others around you will notice that.

To sum it up, has really helped my lines - not as much as I was expecting. Has it helped in anything or just a waste of money? Well if you want the healthy glow look, then it's worth the $300 (1 machine and 2 boxes of the gel). If you are interested in this product, let me know and I can refer you to the rep who sells this product.

For more information on this product, Click Here